What every woman needs. So apt and true!
1. You have no idea what he saw in any of his exes. None of them are very nice, or the kind of person you’d want to hang out with.
2. The things he always says that he likes in you have to do with superficial things — your looks, your style, your social status, etc.
3. He is really concerned with appearances, and what other people think of him, to the point where you’re not sure if he’s doing something for himself or for how impressed other people are going to be.
4. When the two of you are alone together, he’s constantly checking his phone.
5. You are never fully comfortable being naked around him, because there’s a part of you that always feels like you’re not attractive or thin enough.
6. He’s made weird comments about your body before that make you never even want to be…
View original post 636 more words